Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Days of Grade 9

This post was due a long time ago, but better late than never.
I brought my camera along to random places during the last few days of school, and took random pictures. 
happy scrolling 
tan on his penny

steve riding a bike thats too small for him

frederik and pat

frederik and sabrina


frederik and pema

TJ and sabrina

oat and tae, these two are bald after going for army

serena

pema sabrina ai anna

my chinese bff, tang xin

sabrina and rico

sam JP alfred

nico oscar kevin

tong and sabrina

nico and sabrina

rico and serena

pat and tar

alfred

steven

pema and kevin

me trying to photobomb kevin

pema and kevin being cool

kevin is my korean brother mwehehe

even though we argue a lot, yes a lot

our french teacher ajarn sebastien is leaving the school, so we made him a small video
check it out and for HD click HEEEREEEEEEEEE
enjoy! 


that's all for now, 
see you

No comments:

Post a Comment